Thursday, September 18, 2008

Holly Molly!





Guess what is my weight now? 70 kg? Nope. 71 kg? Nope. It's 73 kg!!! What the?



I mean, I kinda lost track of my weight for about 3 months, and the last time I weighed myself, I was only 68 kg, max. So that's 5 kg increase! And the 1st time ever in my whole 29 years and 8 months and 6 days that I exceeded 70 kg for my weight! Woohoo! It's crazy to think about it, but at the same time, I'm happy too, coz I'm getting close to my target of 75 kg. And I'm achieving that through a healthy way too - mainly contributed by a healthier choice of foods (less mamak) and my on-going "fighting-fit" physical training, originating from the US Marines who use this program as their standard test of fitness. And I stopped taking Enercal Plus 3 months ago too... coz it's getting too expensive!!! So that proves that Enercal Plus was not the contributing factor in gaining weight. Hmmm... will I be fired the next day?



NO WONDER I am slacking in my running times, and I couldn't even do a single chin up. Used to be able to do once (ooppss... that's nothing to be proud of... :p ). And push ups are getting tougher and tougher. Because I had gained 5 kg!!! Dang! And that's 5 kg mostly in muscles, ok. Muscles are heavier than fats/adipose tissues. I'm still quite far from my goals, except for sit ups... I'm doing 48 times of push ups in about 39 mins (GOAL = 80 in 2 mins or less). 80 times sit ups in 6 mins (GOAL = 80 in 2 mins or less). 0 chin ups (GOAL = 12 or more). 18:05.46 for the 2-mile run (GOAL = 13:00.00 or less).



Oh well... not by might, not by power but by the Spirit of the Lord! I can do all things through Christ Who gives me strength!



Oh, by the way, this was how thin I was last time (4 years ago)... 57 kg only, max... (NOTE: Baggy shirt, baggy pants, sunken/bony face... LOL). Nice dress, Angie :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home